- Multi Disciplinary Services
- Mining Geology & Resource Estimation
- Mineral Resource & Ore Reserve Reporting
- Mining Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Minerals & Metallurgy Processing
- Tailings & Waste Management
- Water Management
- Environmental & Social
- Mining Economics
Successful mining projects require a combination of technical and managerial expertise. SRK provides a wide range of services across the mining sector and our experienced specialists have worked throughout the industry. This enables us to advise clients based on our extensive knowledge and also draw on the skills of colleagues from other SRK offices around the world.
The range of services offered covers every aspect of mining business. Key products are:
- Design studies for new mines and expansions to existing mines. SRK can provide the complete range of technical studies from conceptual to feasibility level. These documents provide the confidence to make key investment decisions and can be used to help raise both debt and equity finance on international markets.
- Mine scheduling. SRK’s engineers use state of the art software such as XPAC and Mine 2-4D to provide solutions that will optimise production and fleet planning in any type of operation. Use of such software allows multiple scenarios to be evaluated rapidly allowing the most cost effective solution to be determined.
- Mine ventilation planning. SRK’s specialists can optimise your ventilation circuit and help select the fan configuration and airway sizes to ensure that the working environment is safe and energy is used efficiently.
- Business improvement initiatives. SRK combines detailed technical knowledge with operational experience to assist clients to make the most of their mining assets. This could mean technical improvement programs in areas such as grade control and planning, or operational improvements addressing workplace efficiency, training and management issues.